Your cart is empty
Buying a Boston Terrier can be a thrilling experience, but unfortunately, there are some unscrupulous people out there trying to scam unsuspecting buyers. To ensure you get the real deal and not be taken advantage of, here are some tips for avoiding being scammed when buying a Boston Terrier.
1. Research the Breeder : Before committing to buying a Boston Terrier, do your research on the breeder you are purchasing from. Look for reviews from other customers, ask for references and look into their professional credentials. This will give you a better idea of their credibility and help you determine whether or not they are a legitimate seller.
2. Request Documentation : Make sure to request documentation from the seller that confirms the Boston Terrier’s pedigree and health history. This will help you ensure that the pup you are buying is legitimate and that it has received the necessary medical care.
3. Ask Questions : Don’t be afraid to ask questions about the Boston Terrier you are considering buying. Get to know the pup and ask about its health and temperament. Also, make sure to request photos of the pup and its parents to ensure that you are getting what you are paying for.
4. Avoid Wire Transfers : Never agree to make a purchase via a wire transfer or other payment methods that do not provide buyer protection. Stick to reputable payment methods, like PayPal, that offer some form of protection in the event that you are scammed.
5. Look for Red Flags : Be aware of any red flags that may appear during your purchase. If the seller is being evasive or refuses to provide the necessary documentation and photos, it’s best to walk away and find another seller.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that you are not scammed when buying a Boston Terrier. Remember to always do your research and be aware of any warning signs. Good luck!