Your cart is empty
If you’re the proud owner of a Boston Terrier, you know how much fun they bring to your life. Not only are they loyal, intelligent, and full of energy, they are also incredibly loving. Here are 8 signs that your Boston Terrier loves you:
1. They Follow You Everywhere : Wherever you go, your Boston Terrier will follow. This is a sure sign of love and loyalty, as they don’t want to be away from you.
2. They Greet You Excitedly : When you come home, your Boston Terrier will be the first one to greet you. They will jump, bark, and wag their tail excitedly to show their love.
3. They Snuggle with You : Boston Terriers are known for their cuddly personalities. If your pup loves to snuggle with you, this is a sign they truly care.
4. They Give You Kisses : Boston Terriers love to show their affection by giving kisses. If you’re lucky enough to get lots of kisses from your pup, it’s a sign that they really love you.
5. They Bring You Gifts : Boston Terriers have a habit of bringing their owners gifts. This could be a toy, a stick, or even a shoe! If your pup is bringing you presents, it’s a sure sign that they love you.
6. They Try to Protect You : Boston Terriers are very protective of their owners. If your pup is always trying to protect you, it’s a sign that they love you and want to keep you safe.
7. They Listen to You : Boston Terriers have a talent for listening. If your pup is always paying attention to what you say, they love you and want to please you.
8. They Always Want to Play : Finally, if your Boston Terrier always wants to play, this is a sign that they love you and want to spend time with you.
If your Boston Terrier shows these signs of love, you’re a lucky owner! Enjoy the love and companionship of your pup and cherish the special bond you share.
We have 4 Boston’s and they do all of these things. It’s a wonderful thing to know how much they love you!
Had one Boston n have another they play n bring gifts n toys. Always tippy tapping at my feet!!! Wait for daddy!! Love my boys n my boys as I n bostons . My bostons always want to snuggle once boots come off! They no I’m not leaving!!
I just want to know. My Boston Mona was with my husband every day for 4 years she is 11 this year. My husband passed on November 2022. I just want to know do she grieve his death and how long will she grieve.